Solving Academic and Behavior Problems - Online Course
The course consists of 5 modules each with 2 lessons per module.
Week Lesson topics
May 10 - May 16 1. What does quality RTI/MTSS look like, whether remote or in person?
2. What are some quick and easy ways to collect data?
May 17 - May 23 3. How do you replace frustration with feelings of accomplishment at team meetings?
4. What is Appreciative Inquiry and how is it a game changer?
May 24 - May 30 5. What are the best ways to build partnerships with parents and students?
6. How does focusing on teacher and student strengths increase effectiveness when problem-solving?
May 31 - June 6 7. What is the 5 Whys Process?
Advanced Level: Module 3 or prior coaches' training required.
8. How does the 5 Whys Process make Tier 2 and Tier 3 problems manageable?
June 7 - June 14 9. How do we get buy-in from parents and students for student support meetings?
10. How can problem solving meetings result in action plans 100% of the time?
Winter Session - November 1 through December 6.
The entire course takes approximately 20 hours to complete.
The course is facilitated once a week by problem-solving experts Margaret Searle and Marilyn Swartz via live Zoom session.
Copyright 2021 Searle Enterprises, Inc - All Rights Reserved